- Nmandi Asomugha and the Oakland Raiders did not reach a long-term deal instead opting to keep the franchise tag.
- Terrell Suggs can't shake the franchise tag either.
- Nor can Albert Haynesworth.
- Sunday Conversation with Tony Romo (caution: video starts playing when you open the page....something I really hate about ESPN).
- Music City Miracles Predicts Chris Johnson's rookie season stats.
- The Texans at 9-7? For the first time that doesn't sound like an outrageous prediction.
Also, next week I am planning on starting a team by team preview, probably one or two a day in power ranking order. Are there any other particular things you want to see on the site? Training camp reports (even if for a specific team)? Previewing the season's key match-ups?More Brett Favre talk? Nah, just kidding...
Labels: A Day in the NFL