OK, here it is: I need a co-writer or two. I'm kinda tired of being the only one to post anything on this site. It's pretty easy when the season is still interesting. Now that the Reds are playing "dead" this site is pretty much the same. I'm all out of ideas. I need someone to bounce things off.
- Reds fan (duh)
- Ability to articulate a thought and make it easy to read
- Won't disappear in the middle of a season (that happens way too much, especially when they aren't very good)
- Post a few times a week. Doesn't have to be everyday, but it can be if you feel the need.
- Act in a professional manner (i.e. not argumentative to the point where you disagree with everyone)
- Have an opinion. This is an opinion site. They are welcome. Just respect others' opinions at the same time.
- Have a firm grasp on the language and grammar. Why come here if it is a mess? Spelling and grammar are very important.
If you can do all those, and would be interested in joining me, shoot me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd love to have some new blood around here. With the offseason coming up, it's going to be pretty interesting to see what the club is going to do to turn things around. We'll have plenty to discuss.