When: 7:05 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Where: PNC Park-Pittsburgh
TV: FSN Ohio all three games (all in HD)
Radio: 700 WLW
Records: Reds 52-67 (dead last in N.L. Central); Pirates 54-64 (5th place N.L. Central)
- Tuesday-Reds RHP Edinson Volquez (13-5, 2.93) vs. Pirates RHP Jeff Karstens (2-0, 0.00)
- Wednesday-Reds RHP Josh Fogg (2-4, 7.98) vs. Pirates LHP Paul Maholm (7-7, 3.76)
- Thursday-Reds RHP Johnny Cueto (7-11, 5.01) vs. Pirates RHP Ian Snell (4-9, 6.06)
- I'd imagine FSN Ohio's ratings are going to be in the crapper for this series. Poor guys. At least a family in North Carolina will be watching the pre and post game shows for Jim Day.
- Good luck to Chris Dickerson. It's been a long time coming.
- I almost didn't do the preview because 1) I forgot 2)I didn't care 3) am frustrated as hell with this organization 4) might watch the Olympics
- I still love this franchise. Thick or thin. I will ALWAYS be a Reds fan. I will give this new New Plan some time before I judge. I hope it works