RCS Interviews Erik Rydholm
RealClearSports recently interviewed Erik Rydholm, the creator and executive producer of ESPN's Pardon The Interruption and Around The Horn. He is also a co-founder of The Motley Fool, a financial service website dedicated to building the world's greatest investment community.
- How did PTI begin?
- What's wrong with Wilbon lately?
- How did Around The Horn begin?
- How much of a prima donna is Jay Mariotti?
- What should sports writers do to remain relevant?
- Did you recognize parallels in creating The Motley Fool and PTI/ATH?
- Do you see sports-inspired innovations in political newscasting?
- Could ESPN have dealt with the Favre-Millen phone call story differently?
- Who's the father of Tony Kornheiser's baby?